A well known symptom of ailments such as Influenza and Malaria but a persistent aching or pain in any bone should be investigated by your medical doctor in order to rule out hairline Fracture, osteomyelitis, bone tumour, secondary Cancer, etc. Occasionally bone pain is due to potassium deficiency. For treatment of Growing Pains in children.
Specific remedies to be taken 4 times daily for up to 3 days while waiting to see medical doctor
- Bone feels 'bruised', especially after a bad knock Ruta 30c
- Pains at night, mainly involving skull, nose, or palate, made worse by cold Aurum 30c
- Pains associated with flu or malaria Eupatorium 30c
- Rheumatic pains, aggravated by cold, pressure, or movement, and worse at night Mezereum 30c
- Limbs feel achy, numb, and chilly, feeling of great weariness when climbing stairs Calcarea phos. 30c
- Pains stab like lightning Fluoric ac. 30c