Continuous burning and smarting of the feet, possibly due to vitamin deficiency, but in most cases no cause can be found.
Specific remedies to be taken 3 times daily for up to 3 weeks; if no improvement within 1 month see your homeopath
- Feet burn and sting, and look puffy Apis 6c
- Burning worse at night, person puts feet out of bed to cool them, tendency to feel hot most of the time Sulphur 6c
- Feet hot and sweaty, anger seems to make things worse Chamomilla 6c
- Burning sensation made worse by walking Graphites 6c
- Burning sensation made worse by heat and by letting legs hang down, relieved by lying down Pulsatilla 6c
- Burning sensation worse at night, though feet are cold and clammy, feet sweat and smell unpleasant during day Silicea 6c
Self-help: Take Vitamin B complex. Soak feet in cold water occasionally, and go barefoot or wear sandals whenever possible.
Back to Ailments & Diseases